Donnerstag, 17. Oktober 2013

Osaka Week 2: Summary ♥




Hello lovelies, how are you doin'?

This is a short summary of my second week in Izumi city, Osaka!
More than two weeks already passed, wooow! Time is running so fast.

Everyday we have the most delicious lunch haha ♥
On Monday I took this picture:


Also, I try so many different vegetables here I've never tried before, very interesting! (I even tried natto two times because everyone here loves it but I don't like it at all bwaaah ^^''' )

Sometimes people come around during worktime and give us delicious things like this:


Aww ♥

My daily schedule here at my host family's place looks like this:

10:00 - 10:45 cleaning the house! 
10:45 - 11:50 time to stroll around!
11:50 - 12:10 helping in the kitchen and setting the table!
12:10 - 12:45 lunch!
12:45 - 13:00 doing the dishes!
13:00 - 18:00 regular working time! always something different.
18:00 - 19:50 free time again!
19:50 - 20:10 helping in the kitchen and setting the table again...
20:10 - 21:30 dinner & spending time with host family!
21:30 - 21:50 doing the dishes ... again!

After that I have free time. And Saturday and Sunday are my days off  ♥


On Thursday I took a walk to local supermarket Marunaka.





The weather was still incredibly good!


Marunaka!!

They had the most delicious Halloween candy aaaaaaah *__*


Pocky Special Edition <3


KitKat with Pumpkin Pudding flavour xDD


I also couldn't resist to buy Matcha KitKat, Dorayaki and fruits ^////^





Delicious!

On Friday my host family invited me to a japanese-style restaurant!



A really nice place but unfortunately it was a meat restaurant and since I'm vegetarian I could only eat rice and soybean sprouts ^^''' But it was a funny evening anyway!

On weekend I was very busy visiting Kyoto and Nara ♥ ♥ So beautiful! But I will write about that in another post!

Besides that:
Some of you might have already heard the exciting news ♥ but if not: Japanese Hime Gyaru brand La Pafait has opened a new online store!!  ♥ ♥ ♥
So now with the help of a shopping service everybody can order from La Pafait ♥ So cool *-*

Please take a look over here: http://lapafait.net/

プリンセスブランドのショップがオープン!

That's all for today, thanks for reading and have a nice evening~  ♥

1 Kommentar: