Mittwoch, 4. September 2013

Shopping: Katie Fall & Winter 2013 Collection

                                     Lolita Heart,  Baby Swan...
                                              
                                                 French Maid & Sweetened Discipline!!
 
 
Hello lovelies! How are you? ♪
One of my most favourite brands ever, Katie, has released their Fall&Winter 2013 collection and I want to show you some pictures~ ^-^
 
The collection is called 'Very Lingerie!!' and what can i say... I love it ♥ ♥
I'm so in love with all lingerie-inspired clothing in general, be it lots of frills and ruffles, creepy-cute fetish and babydoll ones, 50s-Style, or everything at once haha ♥ And the new Katie Collection is no exception *-*
 
Now on to the pictures~
 

 Pastels & Red is such an awesome combination ♥ I will definitely try this for autumn ^-^


                                        
Lovely Katie bags ♪




 ...aaand these gorgeous pins *-* I need all of them ♥

 
(Pictures taken from their Official Website)
 
On Katie's website you can find more lovely coords from their newest clothing!
So, I am, as expected, completely in love with the new collection... what do you think?
 
I get super excited when I think about my trip to Japan and that I will actually be able to visit the Katie store in person~ This is a dream come true for me!!
 
 
That's it for now, I wish you all a wonderful week!
 

 
 
 

10 Kommentare:

  1. Antworten
    1. Yes, I know, right? Katie fashion has something unique I think... <3

      Thank you for your comment!

      Löschen
  2. Wow, ich kannte die Marke gar nicht, aber da sind wirklich geniale Sachen dabei!!! *__* Besonders die Buttons finde ich genial. <3

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Ohhh dann schau dir unbedingt mal die Website an wenn du magst ^__^ Oder auch die Outfits von Amo, die oft für Katie modelt <33 Da sind soo tolle Sachen dabei finde ich... inspirierend! :)

      Liebe Grüße!

      Löschen
  3. Die Marke sagte mir bis dato nichts, aber die Sachen sind wirklich sehr süß! Ich mag den leichten Fifties-Einfluss in der Kollektion sehr :D

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Ja, das gefällt mir auch gut daran! ^-^
      Bin irgendwann mal bei Tumblr über die Marke gestolpert und hab mich gleich verliebt... ;) <3

      Liebe Grüße!

      Löschen
  4. So many lovely items! I love pastel and lingerie-like fashion. Thanks for sharing :3

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. I'm glad you like it! ^__^ Me too <3 One can never have too much pastel - coloured clothing haha~
      Thanks for your comment! <3

      Löschen
  5. Hi Liebes, vielen Dank fuer deinen Kommi- ich wünsche dir alles Gute fuer dein Asien-Abenteuer❤ ... bin schon ganz gespannt, auf deine nächsten Posts ^0^y

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Vielen vielen Dank! ^__^ nur noch 11 Tage.. ich bin so aufgeregt! <3

      Und danke für's Blog-folgen! <3
      Liebe Grüße

      Löschen